Sunday, April 15, 2012

E Vapor 8


It's been a crazy few weeks for me. A mention in the Evening Standard as the curator of Little House (which I installed last week). A positive review of Responsive Eyes in TimeOut. My name on the cover of Its Nice That to coincide with a 3000 word feature I wrote on virtual and real spaces to exhibit art. A mention in Vogue and a full feature in the latest issue of Dazed about my upcoming NYC show E-Vapor-8 at 319 Scholes. For those stateside save May 5 for the opening.

Lots more info to come but so happy with the list of artists involved:

Fatima Al Qadiri
Cory Arcangel and Frankie Martin
Rhys Coren
Petra Cortright
Jeremy Deller
Aleksandra Domanovic
Cecile B Evans
Jeffrey Gibson
Alexandra Gorczynski
Leslie Kulesh
Samuel Levack and Jennifer Lewandowski
Marisa Olson
Hannah Perry
Christian J. Petersen (Dumb Eyes)
Travess Smalley
Lucy Stokton
Daniel Swan

No comments: