Monday, August 29, 2011

Top 10: Editions


I spend way too long online daydreaming about editions to buy... so just to make things even more difficult I thought I'd share my top ten reasonable online art purchases (£60 even), in no particular order. I know there's a lot of monochrome...

1 Jack Strange 'Boneless' for the Zabludowicz Collection above.


2 Jake and Dinos Chapman 'I do not recall distinctly when it began, but it was months ago I' from Counter Editions

3 Marlene Dumas 'Faceless' for ICA

4 Matthew Chambers 'Untitled (Kane)' at 2nd Cannons

5 Brion Nuda Rosch 'Mask on Mask' for Artspace

6 Paulina Olowska 'Rosellini Edition' from Camden Arts Centre

7 David Noonan 'Untitled' for Chisenhale Gallery

8 Boo Saville 'Ghost' for Other Criteria

9 Mike Nelson ' Towards A Non-Denominational Altar' for Tate

10 Rachel Harrison 'Chanel No 82' for the Whitechapel Gallery

No comments: