Monday, October 25, 2010

Set Me Free





I'm sad I'm not in NYC to see Free at the New Museum. I really want to see the full installation of Aleksandra Domanovic's 1930 project. Thankfully the New Museum has created a website as a catalogue so I can get a good dose of content from the (dis)comfort of my favourite cafe in Berlin.
The show looks completely on my conceptual wavelength. I'll be expanding on my art-internet obsession for the next six months for the upcoming show at MU - and sort of extension of the show and tell talk I did to coincide with Mark Titchner's GSK Acid Test eventa couple of years back. In the spirit of free here are some images screenshot from the Free website. In order from the top Trevor Paglan, Alexandre Singh (who's in my next book out in April), Andrea Longacre-White, Lisa Oppenheim and Harm van den Dorpel.

No comments: